Saturday, April 4, 2009

Boots & Bobs




I believe in personal style. It's personality. It's how you present yourself. It's individualism. I don't understand those who want to be the same as everyone else.

I can't stand to see one more pair of Ugg boots or a stacked bob haircut. And everyone here has both and are not afraid to wear them as they blend in with the rest of the herds of identical people that fill the mall of America. What were they thinking?

What gets me more is the so called "stylist." People who are artist and have the ability to make change and be different yet give everyone the same exact haircuts. I don't get it!


Is the rest of America oblivious to what being eclectic is?... It means being divided from what is the same, being one of a kind in your own way. Thinking outside of the box.

No comments: